When planning your next event, and you need a gracious and personable presenter, speaker, mistress of ceremonies, or entertainment to add that special touch, think of Allison Tietjen, Miss Nebraska 2017.
To arrange for an appearance by Miss Nebraska:
- Bookings should be received as far in advance as possible, to assure open dates.
- Include in your request, the date, time, place, how long you expect the appearance to last, what you expect Miss Nebraska to do and what she should wear during her appearance.
- A contract covering the appearance will be issued, signed by both parties, and will constitute a firm commitment. The fees and mileage expenses should be paid at least 10 days prior to the appearance, and no later than the day of the engagement.
Appearance Fees and Expenses Fees
|Up to 2 hours||$130.00|
|4 hours +||$250.00-300.00|
|Plus mileage determined by Business Manager at $.50 per mile, $200 maximum|
|Up to 2 hours||$100.00|
|2-4 hours (maximum)||$150.00|
|Plus mileage determined by Business Manager at $.405 per mile, $200 maximum|
|Educational/Local Pageant Appearances|
|Up to 2 hours||$75.00|
|Plus mileage determined by Business Manager at $.5 per mile, $200 maximum for all event types (including Civic/Charitable/Sponsoring Appearances and Educational/Local Pageant Appearances)|
Protocol for Miss Nebraska Appearances
- Miss Nebraska should always be introduced as “Allison Tietjen, Miss Nebraska 2017 “
- Someone must be present to provide directions and assistance to Miss Nebraska upon her arrival.
- Local press, radio, or TV personnel should be notified of the appearances and encouraged to interview her.
Please remember…Miss Nebraska uses the proceeds from her public appearances to further her educational and career goals.
For booking information, please contact us using the form below: